PROCEDURES FOR COMPLETING EMPLOYMENT APPLICATIONS
Thank you for your interest in Tallapoosa County Schools. You may visit our website at www.tallapoosak12.org at any time to view current job openings.
Applicants must follow the steps listed below:
1. Contact Personnel Department, 679 East Columbus Street, Dadeville, AL 36853, (256) 825-0746 firstname.lastname@example.org to secure an employment application form or visit our website at www.tallapoosak12.org to download an application. TEACH IN ALABAMA applications will be considered upon written notice that an application exists there.
2. Please fully complete the application and return it to the address specified. Applications cannot be processed based on incomplete information. These applications must be submitted within 20 days or within the window of posted job openings.
3. Applicants must list the names of three (3) references, on application form. Applicants distribute reference forms to the persons listed with instructions to return the completed signed reference form to the specified address. No application is complete until references are on file. It is important to you that addresses and telephone numbers of references be listed.
4. Ensure that the following items are included for certified positions (for electronic applications these must be faxed to the Personnel Department).
a. all transcripts (Bachelor's, Master's, etc);
b. copy of all Praxis II scores
c. three reference forms;
d. copy of Alabama teaching certificate(s); and
e. documentation of training or experience related to job which is sought (if applicable).
5. Ensure that the following items are included for noncertified positions (all but the references must be faxed for electronic applications):
a. copies of diploma(s) or certificate(s);
b. three reference forms; and
c. documentation of training or experience related to job being sought (if applicable).
6. Completed application forms will remain on file and active for not less than three (3) years, 36 months. After the three (3) year period, applicants must complete a new application form to insure current information and a continued interest in employment in the School System. After the three (3) year active period all application forms will be discarded.
All submitted materials becomes the property of the Tallapoosa County Board of Education. The Board complies with the Family Rights and Privacy Act (Buckley Amendment).
It is requested that any applicant with a completed application on file notify the Personnel Office in writing or by e-mail (email@example.com) of continued interest in being considered for a posted position.
Only Completed Applications Will Be Considered
Address all inquiries to:
Tallapoosa County Board Of Education
679 E Columbus St.
Dadeville, Alabama 36853
Phone: (256) 825-0746
Central Office Fax: (256) 825-8244
The Tallapoosa County Board of Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Minorities are encouraged to apply.